If you aren’t ready to start your degree yet, remember that many Melbourne courses offer mid-year entry. When you start is up to you – whether you need more time to make up your mind, are studying elsewhere, or want a break before jumping into uni, you have the option to join us in Semester 2.

If you’ve just missed out on a place in your dream course, don’t lose heart. We know your results may not reflect everything you’re capable of, so take this opportunity to show us what you can do! Some of our top performing students began their studies at another institution, or in a different University of Melbourne course. If you take some tertiary subjects in Semester 1 and your GPA meets our requirements, we encourage you to apply mid-year.

Let us know you’re interested and we’ll be in touch about how to apply.