As a school committed to life-long learning, we offer alternative development opportunities and ways to pursue your passions. Our range of short courses include seminars, masterclasses, short-term intensives, CPD programs, professional development sessions and classes run on evenings and weekends.
Upcoming short courses
The Abecedarian Approach Australia (3a)
Learn practical skills and strategies to deliver enhanced educational outcomes with 3a and the Melbourne Graduate School of Education (MGSE).
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Higher Education)
Lean Six Sigma is a rigorous and disciplined methodology that uses organisational data and statistical analysis to measure and improve the performance of an organisation’s business processes.
CLASS Observation Training
Learn to reliably assess teaching quality to improve children’s learning and development outcomes with CLASS Observation Training.
Arts, humanities and social sciences
Business and economics
Engineering and mathematics
Information Technology and Computer Science
Music and visual and performing arts
- Acting Studio Company 2020
- Visual Art Studio: Advanced Drawing 2020
- Visual Art Studio: Contemporary Painting 2020
- Visual Art Studio: Drawing Foundations 2020
- Visual Art Studio: Extended Practice 2020
- Visual Art Studio: Painting Techniques 2020
- Visual Art Seasonal Workshops: Drawing 2020
- Visual Art Seasonal Workshops: Painting 2020