This program is designed specifically for the Victorian and NSW government sectors, public private partnerships (PPP) contract directors, and contract management team members.
Contract Management for Public Private Partnerships is designed to provide contract directors and their team members with an understanding of the commercial and legal dimensions of contract management for PPP projects.
The program includes a high proportion of content illustrating commercial issues (with a significant reliance on hypothetical case studies), the program draws upon the National PPP policy framework and guidelines and builds off the specific contract management material developed in Victoria.
This course is offered in two study modes: assessed and non-accredited.
|Assessed mode||Your work will be graded and you will receive an official transcript for your studies. If you intend to credit your single subject towards future study, you must choose the assessed mode.|
|Non-accredited mode||You are not required to complete assessments, your work will not be graded and you will not receive a transcript.|
Please note: Transfer between study modes is not permitted during or after the course has commenced.
How to apply
- Click Apply Now below to access the application portal
- Login or apply as a new student
- Search and apply for course code: NA-CAPMCP
- Select the study period and study load: Start Year Intake, part-time
- Enter all details about the subject you’re applying for including the subject name and code: Contract Management PPMN90013
- Attach any necessary documents to satisfy entry requirements
- Check all details, agree to the terms and conditions and submit your application.
Complete your enrolment using the button below.
Paying by invoice
If your department/agency is paying for you to complete this course, please follow these instructions.
- Email email@example.com to request instructions on how to generate an invoice for your employer through the UniMelb Student Portal.
- Use the promotional code DISCOUNT100 at checkout to avoid upfront payment. Then email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org and the University of Melbourne will email your department/agency to arrange payment:
- Your full name;
- Your department/agency name;
- Your department/agency contact email address for payment.
Please note: Entry requirements only apply to the assessed study mode.
- An appropriate undergraduate degree, or equivalent qualification plus two years of relevant work experience; OR
- An appropriate honours degree; OR
- Extensive relevant work experience, which demonstrates a capacity to successfully complete the course.
Places will be offered subject to the entry criteria being met and confirmed when fees are paid.
Who should apply
The course is designed specifically for the Victorian and NSW government sectors, PPP contract directors and contract management team members.
The Department of Treasury and Finance has determined that this five-day program meets the Partnerships Victoria requirements that all government contract directors and government contract management team members involved in Partnership Victoria projects must undertake credentialed contract management training.
Although the contract management course is not required to be undertaken by NSW PPP contract directors or contract management team members they are nevertheless encouraged to attend.
Please note: These courses will only run if a minimum number of participants is met. Attendance is mandatory for all 5 days, for both the assessed and non-accredited stream.
Academic and teaching team
Professor Colin Duffield